Customers too often have horror stories that they share about losing their hair while wearing a lace wig due to wig clips, adhesives and matting.
Although when it comes to appearance lace front wigs tend to be preferred, the application methods associated with them may cause allergic reactions and discomfort. When lace front wigs are being applied heavy duty adhesives get used, so it is fairly common for there to be some hair loses when lace front wigs are used repeatedly. The combination of tension on one's hairline and irritating adhesives may cause extensive damage, with the common yet undesirable outcome being a receding hairline.
When searching for a natural solution the mimics the appearance of natural hair quite closely, often a lace front wig is preferred over a traditional wig. That is due to the way that they are applied, since the may create an illusion of hair growing directly out of your natural scalp. Lace front wigs, in contrast to regular wigs, may create an undetectable and more natural hairline.
Women frequently make decide they want to wear a lace front wig due to loving how they look. But unfortunately when a lace front wig is worn it can negatively impact the appearance of a woman, and her self esteem ultimately. There are many women who think that lace front wigs will protect their hair, but discover the hard way that isn't true - when harmful adhesives are applied. When there are infections, irritation, receding hairlines and premature hair loss, a majority of women are devastated and blindsided by the damage that has occurred. Actress Countess Vaugn had enough courage to expose the harm she experienced from wearing a lace front wing because she wanted to help others avoid having to face the same discomfort and pain.
We are frequently influenced by the beautiful images that we see constantly in the media, and then subconsciously as well as consciously adopt those standards. Many women feel like they need to fit in and make decisions about their appearance that are based on cultural norms. There are many women who would be a lot more comfortable if they cold wear their hair natural, but there are so many external forces trying to shame them for the gorgeous natural texture of their hair. The numerous images and voices are the thing that make women feel like their beauty relies completely on their conformity, which encourages women to straighten out their hair so that it is viewed as professional or attractive. It is critical that women be allowed to make those decisions without others approval or pressure. Although smooth, straight hair might be the norm, each women needs to be able to feel comfortable about the texture of her hair.
Although it is wonderful when natural hair texture is accepted, not all women want to flaunt their natural hair. Women with all types of hair still take on the risk that come with wearing a lace front wig. However, there are ways to reduce this damage that might be caused.
- Select materials that won't cause irritation or allergic reactions. If you do have allergies or a sensitive scalp then you should avoid wigs that are made out of fillers like synthetic hair or animal hair.
- Applying glue to your hair should be avoided. Use an adhesive beneath your hairline or use a wig cap to cover your hairline and then Got2b glued gel can be applied as an adhesive. Got2b freeze spray can also be used inside of the base for sealing your knots.
- Avoid wearing glue if at all possible and wear your wig in back of your hair line. Elastic straps can be attached inside of your wig cap - close to your temples for holding the wig onto your hear or mini bobby pins can be used.
- If you can, cornrow your hair and then sew (or tack) the wig on the perimeter where your healthiest hair is. The best thing to do is add a small hair extension within the cornrow in order to protect your hair from the thread.
- Do not use excessively. To minimize the effects of adhesive and glues, use a lace front wig sparingly.
- Use glues correctly. You should avoid taking off your lace front wig soon after applying it using an extended wear glue. The more the wig is removed, the more damage will occur. Until the wig has been removed, don't re-apply the glue. Use Walker Tape's Repositioning Tape if applying wigs is new to you, and carefully read the instructions.
- Whenever possible, use less harsh glues and short-term adhesives. Although avoiding harmful chemicals completely is impossible, short-term adhesives to have a tendency to be less damaging, although after around 3 days they start to lift and removing them is easier.
- Take good care of your natural hair. Your hair that is under your wig needs to have extra attention. Therefore, placing scalp cleaner drop in the base of your wig can help to reduce scalp build up and irritation in between washes. If there is evidence of any broken skin, then in those areas don't use any scalp cleaning drops and be careful to gently clean those areas.
- When you are removing your wig be patient. Don't ever pull it off quickly, since it contribute to scalp irritation and hair loss or even wounds, similar to what waxing your head would be like.
- Treat your hair. Make sure to wash and condition your hair that is underneath the wig thoroughly using sulfur free products. A leave-in conditioning product should be used while you are preparing your hair - and before you apply the wig. Do this at least every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid glue completely by wearing a glue-less lace wig.
Worrying about hair edges is a key concern for many people when it comes to hair. Despite all the work they put into making their hair strong and healthy, some folks still suffer from thin hairlines.
If this describes you, you're probably wondering if there is anything you can do to regrow your edges. The answer to this is a resounding yes! You may have forgotten by now but not too long ago I made a post explaining how my mother regrew her edges in on five months.
Before discussing the steps you can take to regrow your edges, let's discuss a few things that could be causing them to thin in the first place. You may suffer from thin edges due to genetics. It's also common to suffer from thin edges as result of aging. There could also be an underlying health issue that's causing the problem. Some common issues are lupus, hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism, just to name a few. Pregnancy and recent childbirth are also potential culprits. A scalp infection is another common cause. For others, it's not a health issue that's the cause, but it is instead the result of pressure on your hairline due to the wearing of tight wigs or braids.
See Also: Promote natural hair growth with these thirteen oils
After reading through the list, you probably saw one that applies to you. Once you've found a potential cause of your thin edges, solving the problem gets a little easier.
1. If you do anything that puts pressure and tension on your hair, step one is to stop doing it. If you want to regrow your edges, it is imperative that you do this. That means no more tight pony tails or braids. It is understandable that you want to pull your hair as tightly as possible to get it to be as smooth as possible, but you can't do this if you want to regrow your edges.
2. Let your hair breathe every now and then. The best way to do this is by taking a break from the wigs and weaves occasionally. Sure, using weaves and wigs makes things easier, but it does so at the expense of your edges, which is counterproductive if you're trying to regrow them.
3. If for some reason you can't live without your wig/weave, at least make an effort to apply oil to your edges nightly, while also making sure you moisturize and seal your hair, otherwise you're just wasting your time trying to regrow your edges. Jamaican black castor oil is my personal recommendation, but if that's not an option for you, peppermint oil and coconut oil are decent alternatives.
4. Give yourself a scalp massage using your oil of choice. By improving the blood circulation in your scalp via regular scalp massages, hair follicle health will be improved.
5. If you're losing hair because of an infection on your scalp, there are several antifungal products available to treat the problem. In severe cases, you may need to see a doctor who can prescribe a more powerful treatment. Once the scalp infection clears up, your hair follicles will begin to strengthen.
6. Think about your diet. You could be having hair thinning issues due to vitamin deficiencies from not eating properly. If your diet isn't what it should be, consider supplementing it with a daily multivitamin.
7. Lastly, avoid heat whenever possible. For example, instead of blow drying your hair, let it air dry naturally. Using a flat iron to straighten your hair should also be avoided. While they make life much easier and more convenient, both devices are very damaging to hair.
Is your hair not looking the way you want it to?
One of the primary concerns for people involves their thinning edges. It’s important to take care of them immediately and get to the bottom of the issue. If you are in this position, it’s best to find a long-term solution that can eliminate these thinning edges forever.
Let’s take a look at how you can make those thinning edges grow easily.
BeanStalk Hair Growth
These are the solutions to your problem.
These products are designed to help tackle the root of the problem and make sure it becomes a thing of the past. Too many people end up dealing with thinning edges that are difficult to manage, but it doesn’t have to be this way.
This company provides a wide array of compelling products that are ideal for thinning edges. With appropriate use of these products, a person will notice the hair thicken up and look as vibrant as it did when they were younger.
This is invaluable for those who are looking to take the next step with their thinning hair.
Benefits of BeanStalk Hair Growth Products
Why use these hair growth products? This is a question a person will ask as they are going through the product? Is there value in using this company’s products or is it false marketing?
It is indeed powerful and provides an incredible burst of benefits that are hard to ignore.
1) 100% Safe and Tested (Even For Children!)
These are some of the underlying advantages a person will see with the product. Why not use it to get rid of those thinning edges once and for all? It is a streamlined, tested solution that is easy to implement.
Importance of Following Directions
To ensure the product works as required, it is important to follow the listed directions.
The product is built to help those who follow these instructions and pay attention to them moving forward. Those who ignore them will end up in a situation where the results are not on par with expectations.
The instructions are straightforward and will start to produce results for men or women with thinning edges. The tested product has been put through clinical trials and is well-regarded for providing efficient results in all situations. Put it to use and see the natural change that comes about.
Thinning edges are a major concern and should be eliminated as soon as possible. With the help of a vigorous solution such as these BeanStalk hair growth products, it’s feasible to regain the look you’ve always wanted.
Get started with these affordable hair growth products and notice the change to your hair in a matter of days. It doesn’t get easier than this!
via BeanStalk Hair Growth https://beanstalkhairgrowthvitamin.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/how-to-make-thinning-edges-grow-easily/
Hair loss affects many people across the globe, and while a majority of them see it as a natural aspect of aging, there are usually medical reasons behind hair loss. Although there are numerous conditions that result in hair loss, the most common one is alopecia areata. This condition affects millions of people across the globe, but it’s often not diagnosed because it initially appears as bald spots on the head. With this condition, hair typically falls out of the scalp in round patches. In most cases, this hair loss is usually associated with thyroid disorders since the body’s hormonal balance plays a significant role in stimulating hair follicles. And since the condition can get worse in a short time, it’s important to have it treated before it goes out of hand.
Alopecia Areata Natural Treatment
If you’ve searched on the internet for natural ways to treat alopecia areata, you have probably come across tons of products claiming to be perfect remedies for this condition. There are already thousands of videos on the internet describing products that pretend to treat this hair loss condition. The truth, however, is that the best alopecia areata natural treatment is Beanstalk Hair growth products. Do not waste your time and money on solutions that do not work because the BeanStalk Hair Growth products will get your hair back in less than 30 days.
Why BeanStalk Hair Growth Products?
If you have tried other remedies for Alopecia Areata, you’re probably wondering why you should trust this product. Well, there is no problem in having trust issues, but truth be told, the BeanStalk Hair Growth products are like no other product. Why is it so?
1. Incredibly Simple To Use
The truth about BeanStalk Hair Growth Products is that they are very simple to use, unlike other purported hair remedies that come with dozens of manuals and how-to videos. The daily application of a BeanStalk hair growth product will only require ten minutes of your day, and you will be done. This is arguably better than spending hours in a salon or at your dermatologist’s office getting solutions that might not even work for you.
2. 100% Natural
Another reason why BeanStalk hair growth products are the best treatment for Alopecia Areata is that they are natural. All of these products are plant-based and do not have even the slightest composition of chemicals. These plant-based products will moisturize and heal your scalp, strengthen your damaged hair, stop the hair shedding and ultimately give your hair a natural and beautiful look. With these products, you don’t have to worry about the risk of coming into contact with hazardous elements such as lead that are used in other products. You will enjoy 100% natural purity.
3. Amazing Hair Growth
Whether you have lost just a patch of hair on your scalp or your scalp is on the verge of baldness, BeanStalk products will work wonders for you. Whether you’re suffering from bald spots, hair thinning or loss of your natural hair, these products will get your hair growing in a short time, and before thirty days are over, you will have every reason to step out of your house with confidence.
4. Children Friendly
A majority of Alopecia Areata treatment products are known to have limitations on the people who can use them. If you’ve been through such frustration, it’s time you bought one of BeanStalk products. These products can be used by children as young as five years without any health implications.
From natural infusion oils to vitamin tablets to shampoo, BeanStalk has an array of products to treat Alopecia Areata, and it is upon you to decide an ideal one for your needs. Get yours today and get over with Alopecia Areata.
via BeanStalk Hair Growth https://beanstalkhairgrowthvitamin.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/the-best-alopecia-areata-natural-treatment/
Alopecia areata is a disease that causes hair to fall out in small patches. It develops when the hair follicles are attacked by the immune system resulting in hair loss. Sudden hair loss can occur on various parts of the body including the scalp. Alopecia areata rarely results in complete hair loss but it may prevent hair from growing back. If hair grows back, it can still fall out again. The extent of the hair loss or regrowth varies from one person to the other.
When Does Alopecia Areata Start?
Alopecia Areata can start at any age but most of the cases first develop in children and teenagers. Hair loss occurs before the person reaches age 21 in about 50 percent of Alopecia Areata cases. The condition is generally milder if it first develops at an older age.
How Common Is Alopecia Areata?
Alopecia Areata affects both males and females in equal measure. It is quite a common conditions and affects approximately 2 percent of the American population, which is about 6.5 million people. In the United Kingdom, it is estimated that it affects 15 in every 10,000 people.
How Long Does Alopecia Areata Last?
Alopecia Areata cases are usually not permanent and patients do experience regrowth within months after the initial encounter. The hair regrowth is characterized by thinner, finer, and white hair strands. However, the hair develops its normal thickness and color with time and it eventually resembles the rest of the hair.
Alopecia Areata might have less permanence than other types of Alopecia but it is still quite hard to cure. People that suffer from the condition will hardly get rid of the problem once hair has regrown after the initial encounter. The length of time that the condition lasts depends on the person’s immune system and the severity of the problem.
How to Treat Alopecia Areata Naturally
Alopecia Areata has no known cure but it can be treated. Treatment can help the hair grow back faster or even stop future hair loss. Here are the top natural treatments for the condition.
1. Onion Juice
Onion juice applied to parts of the body or head affected by the condition can help promote hair growth according to a study published in 2002 in the Journal of Dermatology. In an experiment that involved 38 Alopecia Areata patients, those that used onion-juice based treatment two times a day for 2 months had considerably more hair growth when compared to those that used a placebo over a similar period.
Korean Red Ginseng is a form of Panax Ginseng and has shown great promise when it comes to treating Alopecia Areata. According to a study published in 2012 in the Journal of Ginseng Research, it was observed that Korean Red Ginseng may help promote hair growth in people suffering from Alopecia Areata.
3. Stress Management
Stress can play a critical role in triggering Alopecia Areata episodes according to a study published in 2009 in the Journal of Dermatology. While it is possible that practicing stress management techniques may offer some level of protection against Alopecia Areata episodes, there currently are no studies testing the use of such techniques to manage the condition.
According to a study published in 2013 in Acupuncture in Medicine, tests performed on mice established that electro-acupuncture can inhibit certain changes related to alopecia in skin cells. Electro-acupuncture refers to a form of acupuncture where needles are attached to a device the produces continuous electric impulses then placed at specific points on the body of the patient.
A study published in 1998 in Archives of Dermatology that involved an aromatherapy treatment using a blend of essential oils including cedarwood, lavender, rosemary, and thyme revealed that they can aid the treatment of Alopecia Areata.
The study involved two groups of people suffering from the condition. The first group comprised of 43 people whose scalps were massaged with a combination of the essential oils with grapeseed oil and jojoba oil as the carrier oils every day for 7 months. The second group comprised of 41 people that massaged only grapeseed oil and jojoba oil into their scalp each day for a similar period.
At the end of the study, 19 people in the aromatherapy group experienced some improvement in their condition while just 6 people in the second group showed any improvement.
Hypnosis may be beneficial for people suffering from Alopecia Areata according to several small studies. The studies include a study published in 2008 in the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis involving 28 participants suffering from Alopecia Areata that received hypnotherapy.
12 participants out of the 21 that completed the study experienced considerable hair growth after undergoing hypnosis. All the participants in the study also exhibited a significant reduction in depression and anxiety after undergoing hypnosis.
A study published in 2011 in a Swedish journal titled Acta Dermato-Venereologica also found that hypnotherapy can be beneficial for those suffering from Alopecia Areata. The study involved 21 participants with the condition that received 10 hypnotherapy sessions over a 6-month period. At the end of the study, participants showed improvement in various areas indicating psychological wellbeing including depression and anxiety.
Are the Treatments Effective?
The effectiveness of the treatments discussed here will vary from one person to the next. Some people don’t actually require treatment since hair regrowth happens on its own. Other people never see improvement even after trying multiple treatment options. It is advisable to try several treatments to see a difference. However, you must never forget that regrowth may just be temporary. Hair can grow back and then fall out again.
The Bottom Line
Alopecia Areata can be quite emotionally challenging especially if it affects the whole scalp. People suffering from the condition may become depressed or feel isolated. However, this need not be the case. If you are suffering from the condition, you should try the treatment options discussed here and even if they fail to work you now know that you are not alone. If you try treatments but they are not effective and you feel overwhelmed, you can join a support group where you can share your experience.
via BeanStalk Hair Growth https://beanstalkhairgrowthvitamin.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/four-things-you-should-know-about-alopecia-areata/
Welcome to our first blog post!
We hope you like one of our blog which is designed to make it easier to find the information that you are looking for.
Take a moment to explore our new blog, perhaps bookmark us, and be sure to check back regularly for more information about hair growth products.
Connect with us on Google+ Profile for more information and guide.